TYPICAL USE OF THE CONTEXT4
Add more dynamics to your hi-hats by using different but similar hat samples that change according to the other piece of the kit.
1. Start by using only two sample slots and actions. Let’s say two kicks, or a kick and a snare.
2. Experiment with very similar or very different sounds.
3. Works dope on hi-hats and small percussion samples.
4. You got kicks? You can have a different kick for snare on one pad.
5. Use a few of them and connect the action inlet to the same source to build mini chords or scales