With the Cross Sampler instrument, fade from one sample to another through a low and high pass filter.
When a filter closes, the other opens up. A sort of morphing in between 2 sounds made by Herrmutt Lobby.
TYPICAL USE OF THE CROSS SAMPLER
Morph between two similar percussion hits.
1. Similar or very different sounds.
2. The same sounds at different pitch or duration.
3. Chords inversion, or complementary triad pairs.
4. You can set the min and max values for the filters.
5. You can feed filter A by Sample B and Filter B by Sample A by turning the mix knob.
6. Setting a lower volume on the lower layer adds extra dynamics.